Friday, March 11, 2011

HBFS

Nomnomnom. One of my all time favorites, so much so that I pissed off my brother for playing it almost 24/7. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger brings back some good memories from high school. I was first introduced to this lovely duo's music and more specifically, this song, at the local Halo 3 launch event. Yes I know that wasn't too long ago (and yes there might be a Halo article sometime) but it was a good time for me. Went alone, saw some classmates there, hung out, became good friends for a while, and kicked ass playing games or died trying.


PS, got some things going on that aren't allowing for much blogging time. I'll update when I can and hopefully I can get through this soon. =p

3 comments:

  1. It's always fun pissing off people you live with by putting a track on repeat.

    ReplyDelete